Steward – The Social
We are looking for an experienced and talented steward to join our fantastic venue, The Social
As part of the security team, your role will include:
- Monitoring and managing crowds and queues.
- Dealing with conflict; restraining and escorting customers off of the premises if required.
- Ensuring the safety of customers and staff at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and experience in a similar role.
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to diffuse high tension situations.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Social team will be in touch.