Deputy Manager – Mammacita
Mammacita is a Mexican restaurant and bar in the heart of St Andrews. The venue offers a contemporary take on classic Mexican dishes with inspired frozen margaritas and tequila cocktails. With over 90 covers and an outside area!
We are now looking for a Deputy Manager who can inspire their team and help lead this well-loved establishment on to further heights.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you are a manager who is friendly and approachable, and is dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment, then apply now and a member of the Mammacita team will be in touch.