Deputy General Manager – The Vic
The Vic covers everything from a quiet pint to live DJs, functions, club nights, cocktail master classes and family-friendly dining. It's a popular venue with a great reputation and an excellent product offering.
We have a well-established team who are passionate about good food and we’re looking to add a talented and enthusiastic Deputy General Manager to our existing team.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Deputy General Manager role for you then apply now and a member of The Vic team will be in touch.