Deputy General Manager – The Three Sisters & Espionage
The Three Sisters is a world famous sports bar and courtyard based on Cowgate, Edinburgh and just a stones throw along Cowgate is another much loved night life venue Espionage.
Our current vacancy is for a Deputy General Manager to work between both venues – this person should have experience in people management and contributing to the success of a night club venue.
Espionage: With 5 floors of fun and a variety of nights including our smash hit POP Student Wednesdays and KOKO Saturdays and karaoke rooms, Six Nations Rugby screenings there is something for everyone. Not to mention that during the Edinburgh Fringe Espionage is transformed into a flagship free entry venue Laughing Horse which hosts an amazing variety of shows day and night for every day of The Fringe.
The Three Sisters: Located in the heart of Cowgate, The Three Sisters is a lively sports bar and courtyard. A hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, kareoke, live music, function hire and more!
With all this going on we require a fantastic team in place to consistently give our customers a fantastic experience every time they walk through our doors.
The Deputy General Manager will be supported by an Area General Manager who will be based between the two sites on Cowgate.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar night club role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you are a manager who is experienced, dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment and excited about the prospect of a new challenge then apply now and a member of the Three Sisters & Espionage team will be in touch.