Deputy General Manager – The Granary - Leith
We are currently looking to recruit a talented Deputy General Manager for The Granary in Leith.
The Granary serves quality hearty food in comfortable homely setting down by the Leith docks. Sitting on the Leith Shore front, in an area brimming with stylish, top quality bars and Michelin star restaurants, The Granary is building a reputation for serving high quality food alongside premium beer, wines and cocktails.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you are a manager who is friendly and approachable, and is dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment, then apply now and a member of the Granary team will be in touch.