Deputy General Manager – The Cricklewood
The Cricklewood is a family friendly bar/restaurant in the heart of Bothwell. It's the perfect place to enjoy a family day out in a relaxed atmosphere with fun for all the family. The venue has recently undergone an exciting transformation, complete with an innovative new menu and kitchen refurbishment.
As part of the continued development of this popular and well-established business, we're currently on the lookout for a skilled Deputy General Manager to join us on this exciting new journey.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of Deputy General Manager at Darcy’s is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Cricklewood team will be in touch.