The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
Situated just off Byres Road in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, The Bothy is a unique Scottish restaurant that has built a reputation for serving the finest modern classics with a twist. This, along with the homely setting and friendly, kilted staff make The Bothy the hidden gem of the West End.
We have a well-established team who are passionate about good food and we’re looking to add an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Deputy Manager to our existing team.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of Deputy General Manager at The Bothy Glasgow is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Bothy team will be in touch.