Deputy General Manager – STAY
STAY is a fun and upbeat accommodation only hotel with its own eclectic sense of style. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and hardworking hotel Manager to join our expanding team. Hotel experience and personality is a must.
We’re on the lookout for skilled Deputy General Manager to join us on this exciting journey.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- Supporting sales growth
- Controlling costs
- Managing FOH and Housekeeping teams.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is consistently delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Will have a hands on, can do approach to problem solving.
- A strong commercial awareness
- Experience with a Hotel PMS.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of STAY Deputy Manager is the role for you then apply now and a member of the STAY team will be in touch.