Deputy General Manager – Committee Room No. 9
Committee Room 9 is a hidden treasure in the Merchant City which offers a warm welcome and great value. From quick lunches to after work drinks and big celebrations, to student societies and sports events stoked with atmosphere, we’re a hub of buzz and activity.
We are now looking for a Deputy General Manager who can inspire their team and help lead this well-loved establishment on to further heights.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- supporting sales growth
- controlling costs
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- accountability for specific shifts and the full unit in the absence of senior management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you are a manager who is friendly and approachable, and is dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment, then apply now and a member of Committee Room 9 team will be in touch.