Deputy General Manager -The Cricklewood – Glasgow
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Deputy G.M to join our fantastic venue, The Cricklewood.
The Cricklewood is a family friendly bar/restaurant in the heart of Bothwell. It's the perfect place to enjoy a family day out in a relaxed atmosphere with fun for all the family. The venue has recently undergone an exciting transformation, complete with an innovative new menu and kitchen refurbishment.
As Deputy General Manager, your role will include:
- To support the General manager in all aspects of running the venue - specifically relating to business growth and profit achievement, whilst ensuring the business sustains a competitive edge and exceeds customer expectations. To ensure that in all activities there is a focus on full compliance with statutory obligations and Company requirements. The approach should be one of inspiring leadership and passion for the product - delivering excellence through positive people management.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience in a management role within a busy and demanding venue
The ability to lead and motivate your team members
Experience of driving sales and developing the business
Highly organized and self-motivated individual
First class customer service and communication skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Cricklewood team will be in touch.