The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking an experienced and talented Supervisor to join our fantastic venue, Darcys Glasgow.
Located in the basement of the iconic Princes Square, Darcys is a modern restaurant offering brunch, lunch and dinner to Glasgow's city center. The Darcys team are passionate about providing tasty seasonal food and fantastic service.
As Supervisor, your role will include:
- Supervising daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Darcys team will be in touch.