Contracts Administrator / Commercial Officer - As a confident and personable individual, you will already have experience of working in a commercial environment. You will have strong organisational skills, be attentive to detail and be able to adapt your approach to the changing demands of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring contracts and ensuring billing is in accordance with contract terms for the following services for both managed houses and tenancy:
- Sky/BT TV
- Food & Liquor
- Liaising with suppliers to add/remove units to existing contracts for both managed houses and tenancy
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers to resolve any billing disputes or cut-off issues for both managed houses and tenancy
- Processing changes of tenancy as required
- Equipment purchasing
- Working with business stakeholders to determine equipment requirements
- Obtaining quotes for equipment purchases
- Recording equipment purchases and related warranties
- Petty Cash Review
- Ensuring that preferred suppliers are being used where possible.
- Querying purchases with unit managers to identify supplier requirements.
- Setting up contracts with new suppliers where necessary and ensuring that the best deal is achieved.
- Supporting the operations teams in tender processes through the provision of information
- Supporting the marketing income and retro discount processes
Skills & Experience
- Previous commercial experience
- Proven experience of managing and prioritising a varied workload and dealing with a variety of business stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, particularly in relation to resolving supplier disputes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with utilities would be preferable but not essential
- Experience of dealing with ordering would be preferable but not essential
- Experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A team player who is willing to adapt to the changing demands of the business
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with excellent communication and organsational skills. In return, we offer a competitive salary, an interesting and varied role, and excellent working conditions.
If this role as Contracts Administrator sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please Apply Now!