Commis Chef – The Vic - St Andrews
The Vic covers everything from a quiet pint to live DJs, functions, club nights, cocktail master classes and family-friendly dining. It's a popular venue with a great reputation and an excellent product offering.
We are looking for an eager and talented Commis Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Vic
As a Commis Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability and willingness to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
30% off food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role or learning opportunity for you then apply now and a member of The Vic team will be in touch.