Commis Chef – Ghillie Dhu- Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Commis Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Ghillie Dhu.
Hidden the West End of Edinburgh’s city centre, The Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish Pub that boasts a menu of the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits as well as showcasing the best local, national and international acts.
As a Commis Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think the role of Commis Chef is for you then apply now and a member of the Ghillie Dhu team will be in touch.