Commis Chef – Forgan’s St Andrews.
We are looking for an eager and talented Commis Chef to join our fantastic venue, Forgan’s St Andrews.
As a Commis Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability and willingness to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
If you do not have the skills just now please don’t hesitate to apply – all we need is a passion to learn and an interest in learning the skills of a chef. If you have this we would be delighted to discuss the opportunity of having you on our Chef School programme “Serving Up Success” where we can teach you the skills as part of your daily role here with us.
30% off food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role or learning opportunity for you then apply now and a member of the Forgan’s Kitchen team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens