We are looking for an experienced and talented commis chef to join our fantastic venue, The Three Sisters.
Located in the heart of Cowgate, The Three Sisters is a lively sports bar and courtyard. A hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, karaoke, function hire and more!
As a Commis Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Three Sisters team will be in touch.