Commis Chef – Doll’s House
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Commis Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Doll’s House.
One of St Andrew’s most recognisable spots to eat and drinks, The Doll’s House specialises in hearty “good mood food” with a wonderful selection of gin’s to suit every palate.
As a Commis Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Doll’s House team will be in touch.