Commercial Finance Analyst - To support the Commercial Finance Team by producing relevant and informative analysis of commercial activity, performance and proposals.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Managers & Senior Finance Analyst in the provision of relevant analysis and financial information – to include detailed analysis, as required, as well as informative summaries of results.
- Monitoring the performance of any commercial activity with appropriate financial measurement, reports, analysis and conclusions.
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports
- Taking ownership of month end performance analysis
- Responding to queries from the operations teams and other central office departments
- Being able to develop new reports & processes as thought necessary by the business, with limited input from the Commercial Finance Manager or Senior Finance Analyst
- Assisting in process improvement projects and new system implementation as required
As a confident and personable individual, you will already be in a role where you are analyzing and manipulating large volumes of data, accurately, as part of a team, to provide relevant and informative analysis of commercial activity, performance and proposals.
Skills & Experience
- Financial modelling (data manipulation) and analysis – Proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Able to manage a varied workload and have the ability to prioritize when necessary and adapt to changing business needs
- Proactive individual who is eager to learn about the commercial aspects of the business and develop their skill set
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with excellent communication and organisational skills. In return, we offer a competitive salary, an interesting and varied role and excellent working conditions.