Commercial Finance Analyst - To support the Commercial Finance Team by producing relevant and informative financial analysis of commercial activity, performance and proposals.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Managers & Senior Finance Analysts in the provision of relevant analysis and financial information – to include detailed analysis, as required, as well as informative summaries of results.
- Monitoring the performance of any commercial activity with appropriate financial measurement, reports, analysis and conclusions.
- Producing weekly performance reports
- Taking ownership of month end accrual & prepayment journals
- Responding to queries from the operations teams
- Being able to develop new reports & processes as thought necessary by the business, with limited input from the Commercial Finance Manager or Senior Finance Analysts
- Assisting in process improvement projects
As a confident and personable individual, you will already be in a role where you are analyzing and manipulating large volumes of data, accurately, as part of a team, to provide relevant and informative financial analysis of commercial activity, performance and proposals.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in a finance function at Finance Analyst level, with excellent attention to detail and modelling skills
- Application of Financial & Accounting Principles
- Financial Modelling and Analysis – Proficient in Excel
- Able to manage a varied workload and have the ability to prioritize when necessary
- Proactive individual who is eager to learn about the commercial aspects of the business and develop their skill set
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with excellent communication and organizational skills. In return, we offer a competitive salary, an interesting and varied role, and excellent working conditions.