Cocktail Bartender Template – Riding Room
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented Cocktail Bartender to join our fantastic venue, The Polo Lounge.
The Polo Lounge is the biggest LGBT Club in Scotland. We welcome everyone and take pride in being able offer a truly inclusive experience to our guests. We hand selected our staff not only for their skills but their welcoming attitude. We are equal opportunities and aim for excellence in everything we do.
As a member of the bar team, your role will include:
• Providing consistently excellent customer service.
• Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
• Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in a bartending, with cocktail experience being desirable but not essential.
• A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
• Availability to work a minimum of three late night shifts; Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
• 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
• Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
• Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
• TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of Riding Room team will be in touch.