FOH – Perth Playhouse Temp Contract
We are looking for experienced and talented front of house staff to join our fantastic venue, The Perth Playhouse.
The Perth Playhouse is a seven screen cinema, located in the heart of Perth. The Playhouse shows a range of films from new blockbusters to old favourites.
As a member of the cinema front of house team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Cleaning the cinema between showings.
- Taking bookings over the phone.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; upselling, setting-up, stocking up, serving customers and cleaning down.
- 10 hour minimum per week max 45
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A passion for film.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Perth Playhouse team will be in touch.