Christmas Coordinator – Temporary 4 month position
We are looking for a Christmas Coordinator to join our team at Ghillie Dhu
We are looking for a dedicated individual to help manage and co-ordinate the Christmas bookings for the venue for the next 4 months.
The role involves managing the enquiries, deposits, menu choices etc and ensuring that all monies are paid by the due date.
A good telephone manner is essential as is good organisational skills to manage the busy diary and review the bookings.
This is a temporary role until the end of December 2018 - but other opportunities may arise during the year.
Responsibilities will include:
• Proactive sales development to targeted sectors
• Coordinating all festive bookings and sending relevant documentation to customers
• Chasing final confirmations, menu pre orders and payments
• Completing table plans and function sheets and liaising this information with the operational teams
• Hosting duties at festive events in venue
• Tracking and reporting of festive figures on a weekly basis in excel spreadsheet format
• Must be enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking
• Have strong IT and administrative skills
• Have a passion and a desire to follow a career in Events coordination
Hours & Pay
• 40 Hours per week
• Working hours and days will vary including weekends.
• Hourly rate
• Temporary 4 month contract