The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for talented Chefs to join our Illicit Still team.
Hidden underground just a stone’s throw from Aberdeen’s historic Marischal College, our name comes from our history as one of the last known 'Illicit Stills' in the country, where whisky could be crafted undetected by the taxman!
Considered a ‘Home away from home’ by Locals and Students alike, who join us for some hearty home-cooked food, an ice-cold pint, and be entertained by the best local musicians, the biggest live sport, or one of our range of board games or games consoles
As a Chef, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think the role of Chef is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Illicit Still team will be in touch.