The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more. We are looking for an experienced and talented Chef de partie to join our fantastic venue, The Ghillie Dhu. Hidden the West End of Edinburgh’s city centre, The Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish Pub that boasts a menu of the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits as well as showcasing the best local, national and international acts.
The Role: As a Chef de partie, your role will include:
• Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided. • Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
• Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards. The ideal candidate will have: • Proven experience working in a high volume kitchen.
• Excellent food preparation skills
• The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
• Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
The Reward: In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities. Benefits Include:
• 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
• Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
• Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
• TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues. The Process: If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Ghillie Dhu team will be in touch.