READ ALL ABOUT IT!
We are currently on the lookout for a quality Chef de Partie to come and join our new team here in the heart of Edinburgh.
Start a new story with us…
The Wordsmith is the start of a new chapter within the iconic & historic Scotsman building situated on Northbridge. Opening early Summer 2018, our new restaurant and bar will pay homage to the hustle and bustle of the former advertising room, where journalists, editors and quick witted wordsmiths would rub shoulders.
Just as The Wordsmith straddles both the Old & New Towns of Edinburgh; our new dining & drinking experience will combine the timeless elegance of the past with the energy of a bustling brasserie.
As a member of The Wordsmith team, you will become the benchmark, the furthest thing from ordinary. We are looking for passionate, fun, dynamic personalities who want to realise a shared dream.
A little about the role on offer:
As Chef de Partie you will be involved in developing and learning new recipes, daily preparation and presentation of food and ensuring the kitchen is kept hygienically clean, in accordance with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation.
A little about you:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- Your CV is varied and extensive, and makes for great reading.
- You have relevant experience, qualifications and/or training.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
A little about us:
- We have an excellent reputation for bringing old, listed buildings alive as new and exciting brands.
- We are multiple awards winners from respected bodies like Publican and SLTN, in fields including Operations, Design and Drinks Offers.
- We offer unrivalled training and development journeys.
- When we promise competitive salaries and generous benefits, we mean it.
Want to take the next step? Apply now and we will be in touch to chat through our exciting opportunity for the next step in your chef career!