We are looking for experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, The Golf Tavern.
The Golf Tavern is a historic venue nestled in the heart of the Scottish capital. Situated on the Bruntsfield Links and with breath-taking views of Arthur's Seat and the Crags you'd be forgiven for forgetting you're in the heart of a major city.
This ancient watering hole caters the best in Scottish pub grub with a hearty selection of dishes on offer. Always mindful of our roots we show all major sporting events, as well as hosting a few of our own on the Bruntsfield Links Short Hole Golf Course right on our door step!
Friend of local and visitor alike The Golf Tavern offers a great selection of everything Scottish and for those willing to brave the fresh air, easy access to our national game.
As Chef de Partie, your role will include:
- Working independently and as part of a team to ensure food is prepared and served to a consistently high standard.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements.
- Deputising for the Sous Chef and Head Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent people skills. Working as part of a small team you understand the importance of supporting you colleagues to maintain a positive working environment.
- Experience at a similar level within the industry and looking for a venue where undertaking independent work will aid career development.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team with an emphasis on the importance of reliability.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Golf Tavern team will be in touch.