We are recruiting Chef de Parties to join our teams in St Andrews and Broughty Ferry
Venues that provide high quality food and beverages and are suited to everyone’s taste. We are proud to announce that our teams are growing and we are looking to add kitchen superstars to many of our venues across St Andrews and Broughty Ferry
*The Vic * The Dolls House * Forgans St Andrews * Mitchells * Mammacita *Forgans Broughty Ferry * Mitchell's Broughty Ferry
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to arrange an interview.