Chef De Partie
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, Palm Court Hotel.
The Palm Court is a modern hotel on the outskirts of Aberdeen, close to the city centre and a 5-minute walk from the Gordon Highlanders Museum, Palm Court offers attractive accommodation, wedding space and a popular food offering.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Ensure any complaints or accidents are reported in line with Company Policy.
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
- Assisting other staff with the clean down at the end of the night and only leaving the kitchen when the whole team has finished and hygiene standards have been met.
- To form an integral part of a highly motivated kitchen team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of all HACCP, COSHH and Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Ability to follow and cook to a specification.
- Ability to identify issues, create/source solutions and make decisions.
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Palm Court team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens