Chef de Partie – Inn On The Mile
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, Inn On The Mile.
Located on the Royal Mile, in the heart of the city centre, the Inn On The Mile offers an alternative boutique and luxury hotel experience in one of Edinburgh's most prestigious historic landmarks. The Mile pub is a focal point off the Royal Mile with a sensational selection of drinks and locally sourced Scottish menu.
As a Chef de Partie, your role will include:
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the Chef de Partie role for you then apply now and a member of the Inn On The Mile team will be in touch.