Chef de Partie - Hummingbird
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, Hummingbird.
Based in a fully converted town house on Glasgow’s Bath Street, Hummingbird hosts a restaurant & cocktail bar with private rooms & function spaces over 4 levels, available for all types of occasion, with talented chefs serving freshly prepared dishes.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Chef de Partie role for you then apply now and a member of the Hummingbird team will be in touch.