Due to the success of our soft launch, we are now looking for additional Experienced Chef de Partie's to join our team at the Grand Cafe at The Scotsman.
If you have a passion for working in a quality restaurant with fresh produce which delivers a great dining experience please read on and Apply Now!
READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Opened July 2018, The Grand Cafe is home to one of Edinburgh’s most magnificent Old Town venues. Set within the Scotsman’s former advertising hall, the spectacular double height space can seat one hundred and fifty covers across its spectacular ground floor and balcony, filled with light, character and beautiful period features.
A fresh, light all day menu will take guests from early breakfasts, brunches and lunches through to afternoon teas and evening dining options – all created by Dundee-born MasterChef: The Professionals finalist Chris Niven, using ingredients sourced from a hand-picked selection of great Scottish producers.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive hourly rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
A little about us:
- We have an excellent reputation for bringing old, listed buildings alive as new and exciting brands
- We are multiple awards winners from respected bodies like Publican and SLTN, in fields including Operations, Design and Drinks Offer
- We offer unrivalled training and development journeys
- When we promise competitive salaries and generous benefits, we mean it.
Want to take the next step? Apply now and we will be in touch to chat through our exciting opportunity!