Chef De Partie - Ghillie Dhu- Edinburgh
Hourly rate of £9.25 per hour
The Ghillie Dhu is a traditional Scottish pub, live entertainment, weddings & events venue serving the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits as well as showcasing the best local, national and International acts.
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join our Ghillie Dhu family.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you are a Chef de Partie who is passionate and dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment, then apply now and a member of the Ghillie Dhu team will be in touch.