We are looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, The Cricklewood.
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
Located in the heart of Bothwell, The Cricklewood is a well-established local bar and restaurant. Offering a drinks menu that boasts a fantastic selection of cocktails and craft beers and a food menu that is filled with great tasting, family favourites to be enjoyed in their cosy conservatory.
As a Chef de Partie, your role will include:
· Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
· Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
· Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
· The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
· Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Chef de Partie role for you then apply now and a member of The Cricklewood team will be in touch.