Chef de Partie – Biddy Mulligans
We are looking for experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic venue, Biddy Mulligans.
Biddy Mulligans is Edinburgh’s best loved Irish bar. Situated in the heart of the historic Grassmarket, it has become world renowned for its authentic Irish atmosphere, it's rip roaring live music and seriously good scran like yer mammy makes.
As a Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Biddy Mulligans team will be in touch.