Central Sales & Reservations Manager
G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Central Sales & Reservations Manager to join us in our head office in Glasgow.
As Central Sales and Reservation Manager you will be responsible for facilitating the reservations across a wide range of venues within the G1 Managed House portfolio. Managing and developing a team of sales and Reservation assistants who will build and drive venue sales across the whole estate, ensure that customer experience is seamless and to a high standard whilst working with the management team to achieve shared goals.
As Central Sales & Reservations Manager, your role will include:
- Managing a sales and reservations team
- Managing and monitoring all inbound reservations and enquiries for over 25 venues across the G1 portfolio including Nightclubs, Restaurants, Cinemas and Hybrid venues.
- Recruitment and development of the team ensuring they are driven by sales growth, and motivated to look at the whole estate via cross selling to other venues or sales centers through their strong product knowledge and regular communication with key sales persons at venue.
- Complaints handling. Ensure the whole team is able to handle any style of complaint on behalf of venue management across the portfolio.
Please note this is not the extensive list of Role Responsibilities but a full Job Description is available upon request.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in driving excellent customer service whilst maximizing revenue
- A proven ability to drive venue sales
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Extensive operational knowledge and experience
- Strong motivational and communication skills in developing and directing team members effectively
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management and develop key relationships within the business
- Comprehensive reservation systems knowledge would be advantageous
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus reward structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
This is a key business role that will have a direct impact on both our business sales and customer journey so if you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.