Cashier (Part Time) - Casino at The Corinthian- Glasgow
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are currently recruiting for a confident and eager Cashier on a part time basis to join our award winning venue, Casino at the Corinthian.
The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style, service and ambience. This truly unique venue offers 5 floors of exceptional quality focused around the delivery of The Corinthian Club customer experience.
As a Cashier your role will include:
- Carrying out a variety of gaming transactions in the casino and ensuring they are carried out securely in a professional manner adhering to company policy at all times
- The balancing of accounts on a daily basis, ensuring all required paperwork is completed correctly and our assets are properly secured at all times
- Verify accuracy of reports, such as authorization forms, transaction reconciliations, or exchange summary reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Personal Functional Licence
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
30% off food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Cashier role for you then apply now and a member of Casino at The Corinthian team will be in touch.