The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Busser to join our fantastic venue, The Grosvenor Café.
Tucked in the centre of Ashton Lane in Glasgow’s West End, The Grosvenor Café is an award-winning bar and restaurant. The friendly staff are committed to serving the finest food and the best cocktails in the West End.
As busser, your role will include:
- Collecting and washing glasses.
- Club related domestic duties.
- Ensuring the floor and glass cleaning area is tidy and free from obstructions and hazards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Grosvenor Café team will be in touch.