Business Development Manager- Iona Pub Partnership- Glasgow
Iona Pub Partnership is a well-established and highly successful business in the hospitality and food and beverage sector.
With numerous outlets across the country they are a real success story in enabling many to fulfil the dream of running their own business backed up with great brands and a head office operations team proactively providing them with best in class business planning, marketing and investment support.
Iona Pub Partnership have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
As a Business Development Manager for Iona Pub Partnership you will be developing business across Glasgow and Ayrshire by developing new business strategies and assisting tenants to maximize their profits, alongside that of Iona.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively and professionally to all tenants to develop and drive success
- Building relationships with tenants facilitate effective and successful business development for both parties
- Financial planning and budgeting for the area
- Ensuring all units are compliant with relevant legislation
- Analysing reports to identify key priorities and opportunities within your area and act quickly on any issues arising from specific reporting
- Create a quarterly business strategy document in order to drive profit and complete monthly board reports
- Identify investment opportunities within the area and create investment appraisals for sign off by the Board of Directors
- Work in conjunction with credit control to manage debt within the area
- Ensure tenants are complying with the terms within their specific lease agreements to include purchasing obligations, maintenance and repair of the property, payment terms, legislative compliance and take appropriate action to remedy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in managing teams within a multi - site capacity with a proven track record in exceeding targets and driving performance through their teams.
- The ability to grow and develop talent, plan effectively and above all, to deliver ambitious financial targets.
- Whilst someone from an Operational Manager background in the hospitality sector would be ideal, this may represent an opportunity for someone with a food, retail, contract catering or leisure background.
If you think the position of Business Development Manager is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.