Breakfast Supervisor – Scotsman hotel
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Breakfast Supervisor to join our team!
The Scotsman is a luxury hotel which retains many original features, including luxurious floor to ceiling wood panelled rooms, grandiose marble staircase and stained glass windows. Set across several floors, many of our character bedrooms offer truly unrivalled views of Edinburgh Castle, The Mound, Carlton Hill and The Princes Street Gardens.
As a Breakfast Supervisor you will play an important role within the team. You have a confident, guest facing, engaging personality with a desire to exceed our guests expectations in every interaction. Serving our guests between the hours of 6am-2pm in the breakfast room and delivering room service; you will ensure a seamless breakfast experience for our guests and be proactive in anticipating guests needs whilst motivating the team to deliver exceptional service at all times.
Great communication is key in this role, be it by phone or in person, so a high level of English is essential.
We empower our team to do what is necessary to ensure guest satisfaction so the ability to solve problems and think outside of the box is advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well independently and multi-task.
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a hospitality career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to early mornings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Scotsman Management Team will be in touch.