We are looking for an experienced and talented Breakfast Chef to join our fantastic venue, Southpour
As a Breakfast Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing and plating up breakfast dishes in an efficient manner and using the menu specs provided.
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well independently and multi-task.
- Experience in a similar role.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Southpour team will be in touch.