We are looking for an experienced and talented Breakfast Chef to join our fantastic venue, Mitchell’s Deli.
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
Mitchell’s Deli is situated in the heart of historic St Andrews. Purveyors of fine food and wine, their team are committed to serving the freshest local seasonal produce.
As a Breakfast Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing and plating up breakfast dishes in an efficient manor and using the menu specs provided.
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well independently and multi-task
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Mitchell’s team will be in touch.