Breakfast Chef – Biddy Mulligans - Competitive Salary DOE
Biddy Mulligans on Edinburgh’s Grass market is one of the best recognised Irish Bars in the capitol city. Part of the ever expanding G1 group, Scotland’s largest independent hospitality company.
As part of the continued development of this popular and well-established business, we're currently on the lookout for an experienced Breakfast Chef to join the Biddy Mulligans team.
As a Breakfast Chef, your role will include:
- Preparing and plating up breakfast dishes in an efficient manor and using the menu specs provided.
- Preparing ingredients for senior chefs, ensuring great attention to detail for the menu specs provided.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well independently and multi-task
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure with bonus potential up to 30%, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Breakfast Chef role for you then apply now and a member of the Biddy Mulligans team will be in touch.