Bar Staff Template – The Corinthian Club
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented bar staff to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie, piano bar, casino and club.
As a member of the bar team, your role will include:
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Valuing each and every guest experience.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness is always a priority.
- Working well under pressure at times to encourage a great working environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role but not essential.
- A strong work ethic with a will to succeed.
- An energetic and enthusiastic personality who enjoys working as part of a busy team.
- A keen eye for detail and feel genuinely passionate about the guest experience.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of their tips!
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.