Cabaret Voltaire: a subterranean institution of local arts and music lies in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town. Through legendary club nights, countless live shows and variety of special events, we have turned these historical vaults into an underground haven of music.
Café Voltaire: an eclectic mix of fair trade coffee, contemporary cocktails and intimate live DJ sets from some of Edinburgh’s most up and coming talent. Our quirky and cosy café transforms into a candlelit cocktail lounge, with the perfect aura for your late night hangout.
Live music, house music, loud music.
Throughout the Fringe, Cabaret Voltaire is a bustling hub of comedy with shows on in 3 rooms from 11am to 11pm. The club and the café merge into a truly exciting and invigorating Fringe venue, therefore we are looking to hire outgoing staff that thrive in fast paced environments and perhaps have a love of cocktails, craft beer, or coffee?
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Part time barista – fixed term contract
- 20-28 hours per week
- Running outdoor coffee cart – serving, stocking, maintaining, cleaning
- Barista experience
- Fully available throughout August
- Outgoing and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- 1 year barista experience
REWARDS + BENEFITS
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities
- TRONC electronic tips – our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues
- Free entry to all club nights