Barista – Mitchell’s Deli
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented baristas to join our fantastic venue, Mitchell’s Deli.
Mitchell’s Deli is situated in the heart of historic St Andrews. Purveyors of fine food and wine, their team are committed to serving the freshest local seasonal produce.
We are a fast paced, busy cafe/restaurant looking for a Barista to join our team. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Preparing a range of espresso-based drinks, teas, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages for in-house guests and also for take away.
- We are a small team who all work together in different sections of the restaurant so you would also be required to work on the floor, serving customers and running food.
- Keeping the bar and coffee stations clean and tidy throughout your shift
We are looking for coffee enthusiasts with a passion for providing great coffee, every time, to our customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role making espresso based coffee in a fast-paced venue
- Past experience working with different types of milk and dairy free alternatives
- A great personality who enjoys working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including early mornings, evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- Bar/cocktail experience would be advantageous but not essential
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Mitchell’s team will be in touch.