Bar/Floor – The Corinthian Catering (Trades Hall)
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented Function Staff to join our fantastic team for The Corinthian Catering (Trades Hall)
Located in Glasgow’s Merchant City, Trades Hall is a stunningly beautiful, historic venue, which creates the perfect backdrop for every event. Completed in 1794 it is the ideal location for both intimate and large wedding celebrations (catered and non-catered), holding up to 250 guests and giving you something truly unique.
As a member of the functions team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers, liaising with kitchen staff and cleaning down after service.
- Promoting sales to ensure customer spend is maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive hourly rate and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Catering will be in touch.