Bar Supervisor- Tenants Training Academy - Glasgow
Tennent’s Training Academy have an exciting opportunity for a Bar Supervisor to join our fun and friendly team on a full time basis.
Tennent's Training Academy is a dedicated Hospitality Industry based Training Academy in Scotland offering a fresh approach to learning new skills with exciting cookery classes, legislative hospitality trade courses and inspirational teaching in a unique environment.
As a Bar Supervisor your role will include:
- Managing key team members of Tennent’s Training Academy including both the Events Host and the Drinks Ambassador as well as running events and leisure masterclasses.
- Liaising with all key people within Tennent’s Training Academy, Tennent’s Visitor Centre & The G1 Group when necessary whilst maintaining the highest possible standard in training, compliance and guest services
- Ensuring that the bar operation runs efficiently by controlling inventory, as well as upholding a constant level of staff productivity, ensuring that the bar's budget is not exceeded and maintaining health and safety standards within the bar.
- Hosting drink masterclasses and running events both external and internal alongside the Head of Leisure & Events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- An organised approach and good time management
We are a small, fun but hard working team and we are ready and waiting to find our newest recruit!
This role will be offered on a full time permanent basis (45 hours per week).
If you believe this is the Bar Supervisor role for you then please apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible