The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for a talented Junior Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Murrayfield Hotel.
The Murrayfield Hotel and House is located in Edinburgh City Centre with ample, free parking and is the perfect destination for business, leisure or family occasions. The Murrayfield Hotel combines fantastic hospitality, outstanding value for money and serves as a perfect base from which to explore the historical Edinburgh City Centre. Located just a couple of minutes away from Edinburgh Zoo’s (and its giant pandas), the national Murrayfield Stadium which frequently plays host to major live sporting events, as well as music concerts and Haymarket Train Station.
A little about the role of Bar Supervisor:
As a Bar Supervisor you will be a vital member of the team. You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the bar while ensuring a first class customer experience.
You will be challenged with supporting sales growth, and also ensuring staff training is delivered to guaranteegreat service and impeccable standards.
A little about you:
- You will excel in your field as a Bar Supervisor
- Your CV is varied and extensive, and makes for great reading
- You have relevant qualifications and/or training
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team
A little about us:
- We have an excellent reputation for bringing old, listed buildings alive as new and exciting brands
- We are multiple awards winners from respected bodies like Publican and SLTN, in fields including Operations, Design and Drinks Offer
- We offer unrivalled training and development journeys
- When we promise competitive salaries and generous benefits, we mean it.
Want to take the next step? Apply now and we will be in touch to chat through our exciting opportunity as a Bar Supervisor!