Honey, We’re Hiring…
Manuka is the latest edition to the Glasgow nightclub scene, a place where music & mischief meet in the middle. We are on the lookout for experienced Bar Supervisors to join our team.
Every member of our team must have an enthusiastic and proactive approach for the hospitality industry. You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment which requires a consistency in customer service and being able to work well under pressure. Availability must be flexible including weekends and late nights.
As Bar Supervisor, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
Some of our benefits include-
- 30% off food & cinema tickets in all our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you can see yourself becoming part of the family apply now and one of our team will be in touch!