Bar Staff - Social - Glasgow
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented bar staff to join our fantastic venue, The Social.
The Social Glasgow is a Royal Exchange Square institution and is proud to sit nestled amongst a selection of great shops, cafes, bars & restaurants. During the day, you will find a relaxing hub away from the hustle and bustle of Buchanan Street, where you can enjoy a wide selection of great quality food. At night, the square is transformed into a bustling location for people out to have a good time and The Social is right there in the middle of it all. Their lights dim, the music fills the space with everything from soulful house to funk and chart, and the cocktails begin to stack on the bar.
As a member of the bar team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Ensuring bar cleanliness standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Social team will be in touch.